Saturday 7 December 2013

Suite Days On Deck Part II

Hey guys! Here's part 2 of my cruise trip! When I said I'll post very soon I really meant it bc I have nothing better to do at home ahahaha. 

Okay, so here goes!!  


DAY 3
Went to the restaurant for breakfast! Waited for a really long time bc there were alot of people but the food was satisfiying so it was worth the wait hehe. 
The boat reached Phuket, Thailand at around 9am. So we left the ship and boarded a smaller boat to take us to Patong Beach. 
At some elephant riding place. This was my second trip to Phuket hehe. Didn't manage to ride the elephant the other time so I did it this time round! Felt so cruel sitting on it afterwards and I promised myself once was good enough, I'll prolly never ride an elephant again. 

With Grandma - Photo credits to Aunt :-)
Visited the Cashew Factory after elephant riding.

Went nearby the Patong beach for some shopping after that but didn't take any pictures oops. 



Came back onboard and saw this on my bed. Sooooooooo cute omg. I'm guessing the room attendant folded this bc we went to Thailand that day? Every room had their towels folded into cute animals on the bed! So nice of them really!! 
Buffet dinner. I grabbed so many pieces sushi aha. Haven't ate sushi in a while. 
Their "sugar-free vanilla sponge cake" LIES. It was damn sweet and I feel so cheated by its name after taking a bite. 
DAY 4 ALREADY!
Buffet breakfast bc we woke up too late and the fine dining rooms were packed. Had western food this time. The pancakes are really good. 
Grapefruit and Peaches. 
Towel folding workshop. Here are the "Masters" works. Interesting how they can turn a simple sheet of cloth into such cute animals! 
The dog that I folded. Looks like a schnauzer heh. 

Similar? AHAHAHHAA.
(Photo credits to google) 
Folded this monkey next! #closeenough
Was having difficulty folding the rabbit's head so the teacher came over to help and he did it so quickly and neatly! Figured out how to do it afterwards and it turned out pretty easy. Guess I'm really bad at listening to instructions oops. 
A picture with the cute rabbit. 
With Lucille and my super fail elephant omg.
Went down to the dining room for lunch. Red-carpeted stairs made the place look so grand and
atas-ish
Stepped out of my comfort zone and ordered cream of broccoli for starters. My standard order for cream soup is normally mushroom but this tasted really good! 
Main Course - Mexican Corn and Avocado Salad
Salmon Dish again. I have to say, this time round's salmon was alot better than the previous one I had. This was like cooked perfectly and the orange complimented the salmon so yay good job to whoever was cooking it :D 
Orange Sherbet for dessert. 




Dollar origami folding class - I've never seen a real $1 USD before this tbh haha. 
Then…. Napkin folding class! 3 "folding" classes a day omg xD 
Totally fail at this

Last dinner on deck!
Starters - Scallop with melted buter on top. THIS WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD I CANT EVEN
It's like the scallop was really juicy!! 
Main -Tenderloin Steak. This was definitely hands down one of the best steak I've eaten. Best main dish I've had on board too! The tenderloin was really tender HAHHAHA. 

Dessert - Bittersweet Chocolate Souffle. Cheated my feelings once again hahah. This wasn't bitter at all and it was more to the sweet side. In fact, too much to the sweet side. 


Another dessert (lol) - Low fat berry bliss.
Yes this was good. Wasn't too sweet yay! ^^ It was a combination of strawberry yoghurt and cream topped with strawberry flavoured jell-o. Yums. 
OOTN. Lighting was kinda bad :( Suppose to be formal attire and I did actually bring a formal black dress but I figured it was kinda big so I had to wear this summery-beachy dress as a last resort :-( 
Farewell concert. The singers had such good vocal range and the dancers were really top-notch! Enjoyed this concert alot though the songs were mostly 70s' 80s'


Ordered room service at around 11pm. Caesar salad and Shrimp Gyoza. Fattening but since it was the last night and I was kinda craving for it soooooo I called.
DAY 5
Breakfast at Cafe Promenade - White Chocolate Donut, Raspberry Danish and Vanilla Danish with English Breakfast Tea ^^ the vanilla danish was toothsome. 

Back on to our sunny island ☼ 
As much as I enjoyed the stay onboard, I missed home and homecooked meals even though the fine dining was indeed, fine. But still, I think homecooked food is the most palatable! Oh, and i missed m 3G and wi-fi hahahaha. I'm seriously the typical teen that cant live without wi-fi for even a day.

Alright! So that's all for my cruise trip post! Probably won't be expecting anymore trips till next year-end! :-(

Thanks for reading, every single one of you! -muacks- x hahaha okay 
toodles



No comments:

Post a Comment