Tuesday 17 December 2013

Hello lovelies.
Yet another random post here aha.
Went over to Uncle's place at Sentosa Cove on Sunday to visit. His place is GORGEOUS. People there have their own private yatches and all oh gosh. It felt like I wasn't in Singapore but somewhere overseas. Headed to Chinios Tung Lok for dinner afterwards - Food was good but the service was…. meh.

Found vanilla cake pops in uncle's fridge hehe sweet treats for me!


Farewell gifts from the seniors to us. 
Had choir the next day and it was also a graduating ceremony with the seniors! So thankful for them helping and guiding me to become a better chorister since sec 1 :-) Choir might not be the most popular CCA in people's opinions, but I think it was one of the best decision to have joined Choir (': seriously. We'll always be one big family 
This morning, I actually realised that my pencil case camouflages with Cotton's ear and I was so amused hahahahaha.

Okay sorry for sucha short and random post ><
Going off to meet bud bud to catch Frozen in a bit!
Thanks for reading if anyone of you read this!! And have a great week ahead :*



No comments:

Post a Comment