Monday 30 December 2013

Here's to the future because I'm done with the past.


I mean, 2013 wasn't the most exciting nor amazing year but I learnt alot and many things happened though the year felt like it just flew past. Feels like I havent done anything accomplishing or anything that made myself proud this year ( oh well, better luck next year) We all know time flies because before we know it, it's another year gone. It suddenly dawned on me that I've grew up alot since the past years (in a good way) from being vulnerable and crying about almost everything all the time to letting go and learning to be more selfless. I'd say I've change but it doesn't feel like the correct term - I guess it feels like i've grown up more. (Yes, there's a difference.)
All the drama this year was overwhelming , I've probably lost my temper like 20 times because of how I couldn't get over that incident and it felt like there wasn't any justice done about it, meh. 

♡ Nonetheless, thanks for reading this ultra clichè and short post! I'll blog again next year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment