Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas must be something more.

Hey guys! Haven't blogged for a while so I figured I'd do a Christmas post!

Let's start off with Christmas Eve: Fell sick this Christmas so my morning started with a whole bunch of tissues around my bed (ugh) This year's Christmas Eve party was similar to last years - Same People, Same Food, Same Venue. I don't really celebrate Christmas traditionally (aka. logcakes, turkey with stuffings) but it was like a BBQ/Gathering kinda thing. Which was cool bc I got to see relatives and cousins I haven't seen in a while hehe.

Time flies, another Christmas Party, another year - BAM GONE.

PS. The title of this post is my absolute favourite christmas song by Taylor.


Didn't really take much pictures, but here goes;


ootd;
Romper from The Editors' Market
(Can I just say I looooove rompers because they come in one piece so I don't have to waste an entire morning fussing about what to wear haha) 

Selfie w/ Rochelle. Hair in a complete mess don't mind me. 
Presents for exchange at midnight. I got something I wanted in the end!! HEHE. 
Presents from family and relatives on that day.
Dior Lip Gloss from one of my only female cousin that's older than me (If you see this post, thankyou sooooo much and iloveyou, stay sweet with your bf!)
Mum said she didn't know what to get me so she got me a DKNY fragrance, I loved it hehe.
Gorgeous gold Kate Spade necklace from the two chio aunts.
And finally! From the gift exchange - Crabtree and Evelyn's Hand Creams hehe. I got something from Crabtree last year as well (such coincidence) hahaha. Was super glad that I got handcreams from the exchange bc it was something I'd use ALOT ^^ 
 
The next day - TATA ITS CHRISTMAS DAY
Spent my Christmas at bud's crib watching movies and just chilling. Watched Elf and Parental Guidance! Both were pretty good I'd say! She made honey chicken with cinammon and oranges for lunch hehe. I'm not the biggest fan of oranges but she manage to force me to eat a few aha. Went to Sushi Express at Westgate for dinner and then headed home! Wasn't the most fancy christmas but it was spent with great company and food and that's good enough (;

YAY you made it to the end of this "kinda wordier than usual" post!
Thanks for reading heheh!! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment