Friday 13 December 2013

sleepover x bbq party

Heyyyyy there!! 
This post is gonna be about the sleepover and bbq with my lovely friends hehe. 

Here goes: 

Met up with Jocelyn in the afternoon for some shopping and brunch in town.

Ajisen's Seafood Ramen. I prefer the tomyum one but this was on the promotion menu and I didn't wanna spend so much on food that day so this was good too hahahhaa. 

The "have-to-get" ice-cream when I'm in Taka. You can probably guess the flavour (; 
Retarded selfie with my bud.

Met up with Siying at Bishan after that to go back to my house. 
Siying's selfie with Aston in the car while we were on our way to shop for bbq food.
Bought this at ntuc - It says no bake which was awesome bc the oven in my place spoiled and this was also pretty easy to make. 






Stomach growled after making the cheesecake so we looked for food and decided to cook supper at 12am HAHA. Digged my food cabinets and Jocelyn came up with the brilliant idea of cooking macaroni w/ mushroom soup aha. It turned out pretty good considering we were freaking hungry.




Oven selfie yo. 

Annoying her while she was doing some online shopping haha. 
She was judging me ahaahahha. Didn't take any pictures with siying even though she slept over too bc she was camera shy and putting her face mask #typicalsiying ❀  BBQ DAY  ❀ 

The rest met up at Jurong the next morning and took the train here. 

the cute duo 
Here's us entertaining the two kids in my brother's playroom HAHA. 
SOOOOOOO CUTE heh. 

Was on the phone with Jianhao and waiting outside the house bc he lost his way and when i turn to walk back into the house, I saw this on the dining table and screamed OMG. I totally didn't expect it bc my birthday was over 2 months ago and and and AHHHHHHHHHH. This was from Mrs Lee and Miss Ong omggggggg. The flowers were roses and hydrangeas - both my favourite flowers (HOW DID THEY KNOW O.O) Invited Mrs Lee but she couldnt make it bc she had to take care of her baby girl :( Oh, and I named the elephant Cotton if you were wondering (; idk but i have this weird hobby(?) of naming my stuffed animals oops. 
A picture with the sweetest gift. 





Piggyback from the dadsy

The guys and Jiawen playing Xbox in the games room while we were Charades-ing outside. 



The cooking team
And….. The eating team HAHAHHA


Well, what's a bbq without marshmallows right? 



short karaoke sesh (;





                                 "Friendship is not a big thing, it's a million little things."



No comments:

Post a Comment