Friday 6 December 2013

Suite Days On Deck - Part I

IM BACK FROM CRUISING!! 
It was a great trip with Mum's family and Aunt's Family altogether. The cruise took us to Penang and Phuket and both of the places were awesome hehe. First ever cruise trip and I'm glad it was sucha enjoyable one! 

So here's the day 1 & day 2 of the trip:

Boarding time! Took Mariner of the Seas. 
The seapass! Ugh my name is too long :X 
The two brothers looking at the view from the balcony.
Our stateroom, or what my brother calls it - the hotel room AHA. 
Selfie by the balcony hello.
STRAWBERRY B&Js ICECREAM IS LOVE.
OOTD (?) Just a plain white converse dress tho. 
The dining room. 
As for starters, Spinach Dip with Tortilla Chips - tried this a few years back at some western restaurant and I never thought I'd be able to eat it again hahaha. This dish is amazing. 
Main Course, Salmon with steamed rice topped with Pesto sauce. This was.........disappointing gosh. The salmon was overcooked thus dry, and there wasn't enough pesto sauce :( 
Dessert, Carrot cake with cinammon spice. Tasted exotic and the cinammon taste wasn't too overpowering hehe thumbs up for this!
Went to catch Man Of Steel after dinner but we left during 1/4 of the show bc we were hungry despite eating so much for dinner haha. So I went back to the room to call for room service (Had gyoza and egg noodles i think!) And then called it a night. x
♡ DAY 2 
Day 2 Morning!! It was drizzling but we still headed to the pool for a swim bc the pool is sheltered and the water is heated so I just went ahead to the pool.
Arcade hehe. Brother and Lucille requested to come so we came here aha. I have such an ugly side view I was comtemplating whether to put this picture up but oh well. 
Lunch at the dining room. Cream of mushroom for starters yay. 
Nasi Goreng as Main Course, it was meh. 
Dessert! I don't know why or how but no matter how full I am after main courses, my stomach will somehow still have room for desserts hahaha. Forgot what this was called but it was some strawberry-thingy, tasted okay /: 
"Ice Under The Big Top" Performance. I've got to say, this show is reeeeeaaallly good.
 LIKE WOW. They skated and danced so well on the ice.

The ship finally reached Penanag! Visited this temple. 
Blurry photo but I remember I loved this hoops game thingy as a child. 
Awkward picture hi. 

Food Street along Gurney Drive. Been here twice and the food here is YUMS. 
Assam Laksa. 
And just like that, day 2 came to an end. Returned back to the boat and ordered room service again.
 I must be crazy ahahhahaha.

That's all for this post. Guess it's kinda boring but I thought I'd just update! Will blogged about part 2 very soon hehe. ^^ 
































No comments:

Post a Comment