Thursday 21 November 2013

WASSUP

Hey guys! 
This is a reeeeeaaaalllllly short post on what I've been up to recently 

Gym Date with JiaWen at her condo. Candid shot by her haha. 
Jiawen looks so cute here hehe :P  and on the contrary, I was looking super cui bc of the eyebags and dark eye circles (as usual) 
When I tweeted "gym with @(jiawen's long jap twitter username which i can't rmb)" Myint, Yinuan and Emily decided to come over to her house and join us :D 
Cha Soba ft. melty eggs from tw 
OOTD 
Breakfast with family before going over to Aunt's house to celebrate Balint's 2nd Birthday
LITERALLY FREAKED OUT WHEN I SAW THIS AT HER PLACE OMG.
One of my fav youtuber aka BETHANY  always mention this scent when it comes to her Christmas hauls and whatnot. I honestly thought I'd never be able to have even the slightest whiff of this scent and there it is, right in front of me omgggg. My mum thought I was crazy when I told her how much I liked it hhahaha.  
Breakfast - dried fraises and framboises with cereal (idk what cereal is in french ><)  
Skypeeeee with Jw and Joce. My epic expression xD 
Went over to bud bud's place for breakfast with JW the next day. Jocelyn is blessed bc her ahma cooks yummy food all the time.
*shakes bear vigorously* 
with wen and ellie the elephant 



All prepared to go to USS to meet Siying and Yinuan. Wen Wen had to go back to school for CCA stuff awww :( Gonna miss the two of them when they leave for their 10-days OBB trip :( 

Impromtu Din Tai Fung lunch. Thier Yam Pau is good bc it wasn't too sweet! Just the way I like it. 
Crabmeat Dumplings
Xiao Long Bao YAYYYY havent been to DTF in a while hahaha. 
When in USS, eat dippin' dots. This will probably be the last time I go to USS cuz the season pass expires on 30th Nov. 
Far Far Away
This was today -- decided that my room is in a huge mess so I went to Daiso to get a box for my memory-ish items. In it, there's birthday cards, stuff toys, souvenirs and just basically a lil bit of everything hahaha. 
Sushi while watching RM. 
I always have the funniest convos on whatsapp with Siying omg. 

That's all for now.....thanks for reading! Stay tuned for the next post! ^^
Sometimes I think how my boring my blog actually is and how disappointed people would be when they click on the link and read the post, but I think I'll blog anyway bc years down the road I might look back on this blog and look at what I've done HAHAHA. 
okay bye and goodnights all :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment