Thursday 25 December 2014

have yourself a merry little christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!!! How time flies, this is already my second christmas post.. Hope everyone enjoyed their christmas well -- be it rotting at home or celebrating with family and gift exchanges! Let's all have a great year ahead of us <3 (I sound super cheesy sry)



ootd, i couldn't decide what to wear soooo haha, anyhow la. 
Bought myself a Babyliss Pro (Miracurl) for christmas  -- too much pampering omg. But hey, this is so much easier to use than my current curler so thumbs uppppppp :P 
Mumsie :*
another shot!
Fave small aunt ^^
this is grandmumsie. she has the festive vibes today bc red shirt and her pandora charms hahaha. 
what a feast!!! and sushi and meesiam and curry puffs too mmm. the leg ham goes so well with cranberry sauce. 
hey balint boy

describing some huge monster to us like "and you know, it was thisssss huge!!"


With the Ong siblings. 
AYE!!!
Log cake from Awfully Chocolate, love the richness of the cake too much that I went for seconds. Hands down the best log cake I've tasted thus far. 
with rach 
pretty giselle
hahaha bc good lighting ok. 

OKAY SOOOOOO THATS THE END YA FOLKS. sorry for sucha short post but i'll do a long one after my taiwan trip okay!!!! (shit omg another taiwan trip post hahah) I hope you all won't get bored readling my space sometimes. Anyway, enjoy tomorrow (or today) guys, have a blessed christmas! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment