Tuesday 10 June 2014

many many updates

Hey guys!!!! Feel like I haven't blogged in 2 million years omg. Haven't been updating this space lately due to mye oops. Oh and, warning: this post is pretty photo-heavy heheh. 


Chicken Caesar Salad & Banana Almond Smoothie (Joce made me fall in love with it) I usually drink the angel food or some strawberry/blueberry ones. 
Found this pretty and a bit ulu place in Orchard
Bud tasting the sun.  
Looking blur in this picture like I always do. 
Went to Nooks the other day! Originally planned for brunch at Carpenter's and Cook but it was full house and we were hungry so we just took a 2mins walk to this place. Great afternoon making pancakes and stuffing ourselves. I can't draw shit omg. 

Strawberry & Dark Chocolate. 
Daddykins took me to DTF for dinner yay. Haven't eaten this for soooo long and I loved it. 
What's a graduating party without pizza eh? 
Unflattering photo of me and Hannah enjoying the baked flour. 
Yes Miss Chai, I'm aware that I'm short HAHAHAHA. 
Travelled all the way to Seletar for mum's bbq party, almost 2 hours omg. But hey, look at the clear blue sky!!!
Saying goodbye to this house at the end of this month! :( 
Betty cooked me my fave tom yum instant noodles when I reached YAY. 
First time BBQ-ing beef, it was really good and refreshing with green capsicums ^^ 
Breakfast at macs. 
Went to Pasir Ris Park with the fammie. 
Can I take this pony home 
Making red velvet cupcakes with the new cupcake maker. Turned out pretty good because I used Betty Crockers' HAHAHA OK 

Handsome lil boys 
Haven't seen this girl for such a long time and she's still cute! 
Overflowing samples omg (there's still loads more in the cupboard) 
Made wakame salad with sesame sauce the other day
Tom Yum steamboat with Siying and Jerrold last week at JP (: Showing all the love in the world for tom yum lol. 

IKEA FOOD SO GUD
OOTD to Bugis the other day. Didn't really shop much and just went there for Buffett. Went back to je to support EDC's play at Jurong Green. Was really funny and engaging! After that we went for supper at Jem. Super long day that day omg. 
Chilli crab at this newly opened restaurent in my area. Pretty good. 
Koh's Grill and Bar. Fave place to go to when I'm in town hmm. 


Okay that's all for this post guys! Been watching this new variety show "Roomate" and "How I met your mother" lately, go watch it if you are looking for something nice to watch! Oh and I watched BLENDED today, I'd give it a 4.5/5 - touching, super hilarious and sweet, just the perfect genre for me. Thanks for reading you all sweethearts x luv

No comments:

Post a Comment